- Daily breakfast (10)
- 3 Nights stay at 4-star hotel in Athens
- 3 Nights stay at 4-star hotel in Mykonos
- 3 Nights stay at 4-star hotel in Santorini
- All the hotels have +75% recommendation on tripadvisor
- City tour in Athens (Panathenaic Stadium, Acropolis of Athens and the Acropolis museum
- City tour in Mykonos (Ano Mera, the old harbour, and Chora)
- City tour of Santorini (Monastery of Prophet Elias, Archaeological site of Akrotiri and an ancient vineyard)
- Return Airport Transfer at Athens on arrival and departure
- Transfer (Hotel – Port - hotel) transfers at Mykonos and Santorini
- Ferry transfers from Athens to Mykonos
- Ferry transfers from Mykonos to Santorini
- Flight from Santorini to Athens
- Transfers to & from Piraeus Port in Athens
- Entrance fees to monuments in Athens
- Entrance fee to Monastery in Ano Mera in Mykonos
- Entrance fees at the Akrotiri site in Santorini
- Professional English-speaking guide during excursion
- Stay at 4-star category hotels with breakfast
- Visit to the legendary Acropolis of Athens, Panathenaic Stadium and the Acropolis museum in Athens
- Stroll through the ‘Little Venice’ in Mykonos
- Visit to a traditional canava for tasting 3 different types of wines of Santorini
- Tour of an ancient vineyard to see and sample the rare “volcanic terroir” and the famous white grape variety of Santorini wine
- Enjoy the ancient architecture of Mykonos and Santorini
- Enjoy a cruise to the small volcanic islands of Santorini
- Soak in the breath-taking views of the sunset at Oia in Santorini
This 10 day package takes you on an island hopping tour to 3 most popular destinations of Greece – Athens and the idyllic islands of Mykonos and Santorini. This multi stop package has been designed to offer you a hassle free vacation, with 4 star category hotels, airport and ferry port transfers, ferry tickets and entrance tickets to major attractions too! Can it get any better?
Well, yes! We have added in a meze style lunch in Santorini along with a visit to a traditional canava and an ancient vineyard followed by a wine tasting soiree.
To keep the itinerary relaxed and not make it a hurried affair, we have included guided day tours on some days while the rest of the days are free for you to discover each destination at your own pace and interest.
With hotels, sightseeing and logistics all pre-booked and sorted, you just need to get your bags packed.
On arrival at the Athens airport, you will be met by one of our local representative and driven to your accommodation in Athens in a private vehicle. The rest of the day is free for you to relax or you may choose to explore the capital city of Greece on you own. This ancient city boasts of landmarks dating back to the 5th-century BC and a plethora of museums.
Today you get to enjoy a half day guided tour of some of the iconic sites of Athens. The first stop is at the Panathenaic Stadium, which is the only stadium in the world built entirely of marble. You journey continues past other landmarks of Athens; the Parliament, the colossal temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian's Arch, Presidential mansion etc.
The next stop is the Acropolis of Athens and its monuments, considered to be the greatest architectural and artistic complex bequeathed by Greek’s ancient past. The last stop of the day is at The Acropolis Museum which is considered as one of the best museums in the world.
At 6:00 AM, a private transfer will take you to Piraeus port to board the boat to Mykonos. On arrival in Mykonos, you would be taken to your accommodation in a semi-private vehicle.
Today you get to enjoy a half day guided tour of Mykonos. Afternoons can get unbearable hot hence the tour starts in the evening. The tour begins with visits to some of the popular beaches around the island followed by a stop at Ano Mera, historic monastery of Panagia Tourlian. The next stop is at the old harbour, a unique panoramic spot for breath-taking views of the city and the famed windmills. We finish the tour around sunset, at Chora, which is a pedestrian maze of narrow streets with whitewashed houses in the old Mykonos area.
A day at leisure to explore the sun-drenched Mykonos island. Mykonos is almost like a picture postcard, dotted with sandy beaches, traditionally whitewashed buildings, small churches, windmills, museums and a picturesque harbour with boats and luxury yachts moored along it.
After breakfast, the rest of the day is free till it’s time for your transfer to Mykonos port to embark on the ferry for Santorini Island. Upon arrival you are transferred to your hotel. Spend the rest of the evening at leisure exploring the many options Santorini has to offer; beach parties at Aegialos Beach, wine tasting tour with lovely views of Oia sunsets or perhaps a sunset dinner cruise on a catamaran is a splendid way to spend the evening.
Breakfast is followed by a semi-private Tour of Santorini. The first stop is at one of the oldest monasteries, the Monastery of Prophet Elias followed by the Archaeological site of Akrotiri and then at an ancient vineyard to sample some Santorini wine produced by the rare “volcanic terroir”. The tour ends with a “meze” style lunch which includes a variety of tapas. Post lunch, you will be dropped back to your hotel.
Today, the entire day is free for you to explore Santorini. As one of the best and the most famous Greek Islands, there is quite a long list of places to visit and of things to do in Santorini.
To begin with we suggest taking the breath-taking cable-car ride, which soars off the edge of the volcano and floats down past solidified lava and rock formations down to the old port of Fira which has numerous restaurants/ bars and nightclubs and an equal number of designer stores too. Oia, the most picturesque Greek Island village, noted for its white and blue domed houses, is another option that you may choose to explore.
One of the most popular attractions in the town is viewing the sunset from the Sunset Seranade point. The view when the white houses and the caldera catch all the colours of the setting sun for a few seconds is totally worth its while.
Post breakfast, you are dropped off at the Santorini Port in a semi-private transfer for embarkation to board the ferry for Piraeus. On arrival you take a private transfer to your hotel in Athens, sometime around midnight.
After breakfast at your hotel you have the rest of the day at leisure until your private transfer to Athens International Airport (4 hours prior to your scheduled flight)